Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Raw Talent

I think every NG user should have a wave of joy and happiness over take them when a new Madness flash comes out. Abrogation does not disappoint, and I don't really believe there is any way to screw up this wonderful series of animations. Madness is untouchable, really, it's earned it's spot in interwebs history. As always I look forward to more. Leave it to Tricky to cause more mayhem even after he's dead. Man...

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

What a bastard.

He is just so damn annoying. I bet he could defeat his super villain competition with ease by being a huge inconvenience. And yet again, your art makes me smile. Hooray!

Madness Invasion Madness Invasion

Cool

A fantasy fun time kind of style going on here. I like the colored characters for a change as opposed to the grey-ness of it all. Points for style and fluidity!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Different...

A fun and challenging game. It got me thinking and working my brain a bit, instead of feeling like a pointless time wasting flash game. I enjoy the bit style and the voices remind me of Killer 7. Nice Job.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Alright game.

Though this kinda reminds me of the N game, except not as infuriating, and more slippery, which is fine by me. I think the constant addition of things trying to screw you over is really what makes the game.

GunRun GunRun

classic.

This has always been one of my most favorite flash games and I'd say is a founder for all the other side-scrolling shootem games. One day I got to lvl 73... My eyes felt like they were on fire from looking at the screen for so long.