Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Raw Talent

I think every NG user should have a wave of joy and happiness over take them when a new Madness flash comes out. Abrogation does not disappoint, and I don't really believe there is any way to screw up this wonderful series of animations. Madness is untouchable, really, it's earned it's spot in interwebs history. As always I look forward to more. Leave it to Tricky to cause more mayhem even after he's dead. Man...

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

What a bastard.

He is just so damn annoying. I bet he could defeat his super villain competition with ease by being a huge inconvenience. And yet again, your art makes me smile. Hooray!

Madness Invasion Madness Invasion

Cool

A fantasy fun time kind of style going on here. I like the colored characters for a change as opposed to the grey-ness of it all. Points for style and fluidity!

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Dear Krinkels,

Your talents are beautiful, like a fine wine, or kittens out in a sunset, or a pizza buffet. Madness never fails to leave me stranded and allure me in, like a Goddamn Devil Harpy. I will forever be a fan as long as you continue to want things to die.

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

I agree

With coldgenerations in fact. flcl is dope as shit and for your bad opinion I respectfully give you a junk review with nothing substantial to it. Though it does add to the review count, which is saying something. Number 80, alright.

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

Hah

I can't follow directions, maybe I was just too anxious to smash my face. Whatev, good collab, and I will hope to participate in other strange ideas.

Tale of the Dolphin King Tale of the Dolphin King

Well.

I liked the animation bit, but everything after that reminded me of the Andy Milonakis Show. I believe this type of humor, i.e. floating, talking objects and random plot changes, is the cop-out of conventional comedy. However, I'd say all practice is good practice for an aspiring artist/animator.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Oh Sh0T-D0wN

Everything you make is hilarious. A great idea executed well, especially the end.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

That was Brutal!

This intense style you got going on is unmatched. Not much to say, except for I'd say this is the most jaw dropping tribute yet. Krinkels would be proud.

love tripp love tripp

Ehm.

Twasn't a very long trip. You made it seem like there would be more to it. You should continue it, so we get a clearer understanding of the flash.